*$14 per hour*
*Maintains the cleanliness of the park restrooms, midways, and food patios. *
Our goal is not only to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere but to elevate the entertainment experience in Kansas City. Our team members are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories of a lifetime for our guests every day! All roles include:
* Paid Training
* Free Uniforms
* Free park entry (after 40 hours worked)
* Employee Discounts
* Flexible work schedule
* Referral Bonuses
* How You'll Make A Difference: *
* Sweeps midways of trash and debris. Disposes of trash in the proper containers.
* Works appropriately and safely with a variety of chemicals to clean up vomit and other bodily fluids.
* Gives directions to attractions in the park and helps guests and other employees as needed.
* Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
* Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
* Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
* Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
*We're Looking For:*
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.